Rancho Ranch Rancho Ranch

That's great puzzle design right there!

kikill responds:

Thank you for the kind words SoulGame.^^ Your games are a master class in game design and I have learned so much from them.

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

If you give me the cool ability to dash in all directions, please don't lock me in a 3 meters high tunnel, where I only have to go aback&forth while shooting all enemies :)
On the other hand the boss fights were pretty cool, especially the second one with the ursine phase.
Also I'm not sure why you linked both Special and Dash on the right click? (maybe I completely misunderstand the system).
Good luck with the game!

Joeyquest Joeyquest

I don't enjoyed much because controls feel tedious to me and the lack of sfx/music doesn't help to get into the game. But still 5/5 because the arts are super impressive and the universe is very charming.

Impossible Horse Impossible Horse

Concept is great, collision are a bit frustrating, obstacle aren't enough contrasted for me. Still cool!

gamenet responds:

Thanks, Glad you liked it! :)

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Brilliant

Solid Rider 2 Solid Rider 2

Great game :)

Unbelievable Sniper Unbelievable Sniper

Really, a very nice and fresh video game experience ! You've reverse the standards and it's bring humor and fun. Well done.

Wildcat Asteroid Miner Wildcat Asteroid Miner

You need to implement a keyhold function for the blaster because for now it's very annoying...

psturgeon responds:

@Soulgame - that is a great suggestion. I have uploaded a new version with that feature. You should be able to press and hold "Z" to fire continuously.

Dark Run Dark Run

It's very well made. But I miss a game mechanic which would be great : some kind of magic light which would show the whole map for a short time.